FRP Door Series
SPECIFICATIONS FOR FRP DOORS
- 1.5mm thick F.R.P. Skin is moulded with the Core Material forming a Sandwich Pannel. Necessary wooden supports are provided for fixing the Handles, Locks, Stoppers and other accessories.
- The door is Self-Pigmented and available in colour of your choice. Also available in veneer finish.
- Doors available in smooth / mat / veneer finish.
- The standard door thickness is 30/35 mm.
- Doors available with fire retardant properties.
ADVANTAGES FOR FRP DOORS
- The fixing is simple as conventional Wooden Doors and can be fixed on any door frame.
- The doors are free from swelling, warping or splitting & have good impact resistance.
- The doors have no effect of water, insects or termites and have excellent weathering properties.
- F.R.P. doors have a significantly lower coefficient of thermal expansion compared to PVC/Wooden Doors, allowing doors and frames to be manufactured to a tight tolerance.